Chuckles Comedy Club
MECA, Swindon’s premier and most prestigious venue with live comedy at its best!
The Chuckles Comedy Club takes place on the last Thursday of every month, with some of the most sought after comedians on the comedy circuit in the UK and Europe taking centre stage.
An ideal night out for family and friends, works nights out and for those special occasions.
|General Admission Ticket:
||£6.00 pp in advance
||£9.00 (On the door)
Enjoy the show and dinner for just £12.00 per person.
Choose from a choice of 3 dishes supplied by The Ridge Bar & Grill (Pre-Orders required, food is served on a self-service basis).
Pre-Orders are required for food options, please ensure you provide a valid email address at the point of booking as food choices will be emailed to you. Pre-Orders are required a minimum of 48 hours before the event and Show & Dinner tickets will be removed from sale on the Monday of the week of the Comedy Club.
Book for a table of 10 or more and the organiser goes FREE!!! Available on both Show Only and Show and Dinner Tickets.
(ALL Advance Bookings are subject to a 10% Booking Fee)
Please note the Chuckles Comedy Club takes place on the balcony at MECA which is accessed via stairs (no lift).
All advance bookings can be made online
Email general enquires to: email@example.com
If you would prefer to pre-book your tickets in person, show only tickets are available from the Tourist Information Centre (within the Central Library).
To book your advance tickets please view our events listing.
Information We Require From You
- Booking Name
- The number in your group
- Card details and the house no and postcode your card is registered to
- An e-mail address to send a confirmation
- A contact telephone number
Pre-Booking Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable I non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter for which this ticket was purchased must be adhered to.
- It is the ticket holders' responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
- Venue management reserve the right to refuse admission and may conduct security searches on entry.
- There is no obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets if management alters or varies the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control.
- The promoter, venue management and Ticket outlets accept no responsibility for any loss or injury etc. to persons or possessions caused by participation in this event.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- You are advised to check if the venue has a last entry time. Even ticket holders may not be admitted after this time.
- lD. is required to purchase alcohol. Challenge 21 checks will be carried out for all purchases.
- English law governs all of these terms and conditions
Children’s Roller Disco Party, Just £12 per child
The Children’s Roller Disco Parties are available at our Family Roller Disco session which runs on the first Friday of every month.
The Roller Disco Parties are 2.5 hours long. (5:30pm – 8:00pm).
Each party includes the following:
Your own party area (On the Balcony)
Skate & Safety Equipment Hire
Dominos Pizza (3 slices of pizza per child, served at 6:30pm)
Downloadable Party Invitations
The birthday child receives a free admission voucher to the following months Family Roller Disco
We’ve got it covered all you need to do is bring the Children and a Birthday Cake!
Minimum Party Size: 4 Children
Parties of up to 15 children – 2 FREE Adult Admission Included*
Over 15 Children – 4 FREE Adult Admission Included *
Additional Adults attending the Roller Disco Party General Admission Fees Apply (MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE) Adults wishing to skate the skate hire fees apply (£2pp)
Additional Party Food Option: Includes Sausage Rolls, Cheese & Onion Rolls, Cocktail Sausages / Party Crisps & Party Biscuits @ £2 per child
OVER 18’s Roller Disco Party, Just £12.00 per person
Access to the Over 18’s 80’s Roller Disco from 8:30pm to 10.30pm
Skate hire and safety equipment included
Bottle of beer, Spirit & Mixer, Pint of Lager or a Glass of Wine for each guest
MIN 4 Guests.
NO Outside Food or Drinks to be brought into MECA
* SKATE HIRE FEE APPLIES TO THOSE WISHING TO SKATE
To Book Tickets please go to our Events & Tickets Page and select the date you require.